St. Ninnidh’s Cemetery, Bundoran, Rock
Cemetery, Ballyshannon, Finner Cemetery.
Plans are presently ongoing for the mapping of the above
cemeteries. We now have the following available
(1) a map of the cemetery placed at the entrance to the
cemetery with each grave marked with the family name.
(2) A similar map on the Parish Website with the family
name of each grave, all whose names appear on the headstone and where
available, the memorial card associated with the deceased.
Because the mapping of the cemeteries is ongoing and
will be updated every 2 years, we
ask all who have graves to ensure that the following is available to the
1. Where a grave is not marked by a headstone or named
marker, the Parish Office would need to be informed so that the
information can be relayed to those who are mapping.
2. Where a grave is owned by an individual or family, not
yet been used and therefore not marked, the Parish Office should be
informed so that the information is included.
3. Should anyone have information about burials / graves
where markings do not exist, we would appreciate obtaining such
4. An initial form of the map will be displayed in the
Church to allow everyone to check the information, before the final map
is made for display in the cemetery.
5. Any information not included in the first mapping of
the cemeteries can be included in two years time when an update of the
mapping will take place.