MAGH ENE PARISH
Who we are
We are a Roman Catholic Parish of Magh Ene located in Church Road Bundoran Co Donegal, Ireland. Our Churches are Our Lady Star of The Sea in Bundoran and St. Joseph’s in the Rock Ballyshannon. Our website is https://www.magheneparish.ie
Our Data Protection Representative is the Parish Secretary and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
For people who view and interact with our website, we process data:
- to remember your viewing preferences
- to manage authentic access to our website
We do not share information with anyone.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our day to day operations.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer any personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Your rights relating to your personal data
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in certain circumstances, subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that data
- right to rectification: you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information, you may request that we update the information such that it is complete
- right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing: you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for other purposes
- right to data portability: you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format
In order to raise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice. If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to any withdrawal.
Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision making or profiling.
Google Analytics is in use on our website to track website usage statistics. We are informed that no personal data is collected by Google Analytics, which uses first party cookies to collect data about visitors.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to External Sites
We use links to external sites, and we are not responsible for any of the content of these sites. We randomly check our website for any broken or false external links.
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your personal data, such as HTTPS. We monitor for and try to prevent security breaches. There is no guarantee that your data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed through breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
If you are unhappy with how we process your personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can assess the situation. You can contact us at the details provided at the beginning of this notice. You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Cookies are used to manage authenticated access to the site by authorized users to protected areas of the website. You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Please note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
Google Analytics is in use on the site to track website usage statistics, no personal information is gathered by Google Analytics, which uses first party cookies to collect information about visitors.
We do not share any information collected with third parties.
You can disable cookies on your own web browser for this site. Please consult your browser’s help file to find out how to do this.
Privacy enquiries may be made to:
- Magh Ene Parish Office, Church Road, Bundoran, Ireland, F94 AK80
- By email to: email@example.com
Magh Ene Parish shall accept no liability for any loss, damage, claims, demands, causes of action, expenses, including without limitation to, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this privacy statement and your consents.
Magh Ene Parish shall accept no liability for statements issued pertaining to this website which clearly represent the sender’s own views and are not made on behalf of Magh Ene Parish.
Copyright Information and Terms & Conditions
Magh Ene Parish Office administers this website (www.magheneparish.ie) to allow information on Magh Ene Parish to be freely available.
The use of and access to pages of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and the copyright declaration below. By using or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This website is designed for information purposes only.
News organisations may copy, quote, publish and broadcast material from this website without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below. Other users may copy or download material from this website for private research and study without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below.
The conditions for the limited waiver of copyright are that users:
- Quote the source as Magh Ene Parish website, www.magheneparish.ie
- Do not use the material in a misleading context or in a derogatory manner;
- Provide Magh Ene Parish with a complimentary copy of a print publication; and the URL address of a website using copied material (except Press Releases).
All other requests to use material belonging to Magh Ene Parish require the prior written consent of Magh Ene Parish Priest.
Copyright enquiries can be made to:
- Magh Ene Parish Office, Church Road, Bundoran, Co Donegal, Ireland, F94 AK80
- By e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org